Monday, May 28, 2007

Small Pokertracker Sample



I waited until I replaced my laptop to finally purchase PokerTracker.

I suppose I should now read the PokerTracker Guide to be able to interpret what these numbers mean. Only conclusion I can reach is that variance is smiling on me.

Non-Poker Content Below:

We spent a quiet Memorial Day Weekend in San Jose. Daughter needed to do some extra credit work before school lets how so my idea of a weekend in Monterrey was nixed. As compromise we did decide to spend Sunday at Half Moon Bay. We drove the 45 miles in an hour and a half as traffic was crawling on SR 92 found a parking spot and walked to cliff overlooking Pacific and beach below. At this point wife and daughter agreed it was too cold and they would rather be at pool at home. Total time outside the car was 7 minutes.

2 comments:

KenP said...

Ummm... new laptop
Ummm... Donuts
[drool]

NewinNov said...

Guess that trip was -EV