Tuesday, July 31, 2007

No Poker but tilted!

Got home today to a very upset daughter. While out at a cafe with my wife my daughter had her purse stolen. $26, a Disney souvenir, an Australia souvenir, student id and her cell phone were contents. This is daughter's 1st experience as a crime victim, I am at a loss for how to make her feel better about world.

Wife got to endure the 45 minute call to Sprint Customer "Service" to deactivate service. They were very thorough in asking 3 different times if wife wanted to pay the bill due on the 15th of August. They were not nearly as helpful about suspending service for stolen phone.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sprint BLOWS Ass.

My favorite experience at a Sprint store involves a company phone and the general manager of my company who just retired.

I couldn't change the authorized user on the phone without the permission of the retired GM who wasn't returning calls.

"But we need Mr. X to call us sir"

"Mr X. no longer works for the company."

"I'm sorry, my hands are tied, would you like to take care of your bill now sir?"

Different reason, same result.

All cell phone companies blow chunks.

Hmmm Pay in advance for something that may or may not work, may or may not drop calls and whose billing statement is the closest thing to organized crime possible!