Tuesday, November 04, 2008

More Bodog PP

Had KK, QQ and JJ during my brief appearance in Bodonkey last night.

Lost with all because bloggers can't be expected to fold 99 (aipf).
The  KT or KJ against ep raiser or 66 limp calling a raise seem like minor offense in comparison.

Wife was too nervous to watch election coverage until I told her CNN had declared Obama winner in Ohio.  Watching Oprah and Jesse Jackson and many others crying when Obama was declared next President reminded me of how I felt when Red Sox won the World Series in 2004.  In hindsight that seems silly, baseball is just a game, all men are truly created equal today.
Chicas still have to wait though ;) 

Demon child was funny because my parents called to wish her a happy birthday.  She told my mom about mock election at school and when asked who she voted for sheepishly told my mom "Obama" then quickly handed me the phone.  This contrasted greatly from how she celebrated each time a state was declared for Obama and how she gleefully laughed or taunted Pat Buchannon as he appeared on TV.

I find myself somewhat saddened because although I wanted Obama to win, I respect McCain's desire to eliminate influence of money on elections and ironically he will almost certainly be the last candidate to accept public financing.

1 comment:

smokkee said...

i would've rather gone out when you did then end up the bubble boy.