Thursday, January 04, 2007

Poker Goals for 2007

Have read many blogs including Goals for 2007.
Many of goal list include things like play in Main Event and win Trip out of Country for Tourney.

For a lame blogger and inconsistent Donkey like me one has to be more modest

1) Grind my bankroll over $1000

2) Use better Bankroll Management and not play games above bankroll

3) Make Good decisions at Aussie Millions

4) Once bankroll is sufficient to play 22:00 Full Tilt $24+$2 Final Table

5) Play less poker and enjoy Family more.

These should be managable Goals as I have accomplished numbers 1 & 4 & 5 in the past.

2006 was a miraculous year in that I freerolled my way into Main Event in 2nd tourney attempt at seat (1st attempt was a freeroll as well) and then in my 1st freeroll attempt won seat to 2007 Aussie Millions. Would have cashed in 2nd attempt at Aussie Millions freeroll but was mistakenly under impression that I could not win anything for top 7 in October freeroll. With 25 to go I was sitting 1st but I wanted to be big stack at Final table rather than cruising in so I could be "bought off". After busting out 18th learned top 7 paid $18k.

No comments: