Monday, December 17, 2007

Tuesday is Bodog Blogger Tourney Day

Tuesday at 9:05 ET is the Bodog Blogger's Poker tournament.

Tournament Name: “Online Poker Blogger Tournament” at Bodog
Entry Password: bodogblogger
Buy-in + fee: $10 + $1
Starting Chips: 3000 (Double Stack)
Payout: Standard Bodog payout structure
Bonuses: T$109 bonus paid to the top 5 finishers.

The later start time will make it easier for me to get home from work and play.

Which leads me to a question prompted by a Hoy post:

Am I the only one allowed to play online poker from work?

2 of last 3 companies I have worked for have allowed me to get in a few hands at lunch or in evening which is a nice way for me to kill some time while waiting for a simulation or place and route of an FPGA to run. (Hardware engineer techno-speak) Common element of the two companies is a VP of Engineering that was asked to leave the Barbary Coast for card-counting at their BlackJack tables.

Missed the 1st post BBT MATH, winning would have tilted me due to it not including TOC seat, playing may have tilted me, but mainly I was tired from fighting a cold so I slept through start.

Berrian caught a pass late in MNF game giving me a fantasy football victory by 1 yard. I think that is more enjoyable than winning by a large margin as 1st game of season I beat the same team by 7 yards and opponent was whiny about .7 margin then.

No comments: