Thursday, January 03, 2008

Skipped Riverchasers

Between 6:00 start time and desire to accumulate points with a PLO focus I opted out of Riverchasers. To keep the number of entrants the same I chose to back waffles. My taking a riverchasers beat tilts me and can lead to huge bankroll swings so the $11 investment was prudent and produced a spectacular rant!



Chad has provided excellent guidelines for pre-flop hand selection and play in a blonkament but sadly has not yet provided post flop guide.



Defending against the unimproved big Ace post flop is a key element missing from waffle's game.

I woke up this morning to my wife ranting at a waffles like level. I was groggy so 1st reaction is 1) did I hear a splash and I am guilty of leaving toilet seat up?
2) am I at fault in some other way?

A few minutes into rant when listening comprehension skills got to full functionality I realized that complaint was about the kid's school. It is Bay area so classrooms have doors opening to common areas that are outdoors. Apparently despite the 20-40 mph winds and driving rains kids still had to wait outside the classrooms until 8:15 bell. Making matters worse the 4 teachers per open area that supervise in morning had decided the weather was too harsh to stay outside themselves but did nothing to get the kids under shelter.

4 comments:

Chad C said...

Post flop is easy in a blonkament, just ask yourself "WWLD" and DO IT!

mookie99 said...

Did you tell your wife that when you were a kid you used to have to walk to school uphill in 20-40 mph wind while it was raining?

mookie99 said...

Did you tell your wife that when you were a kid you used to have to walk to school uphill in 20-40 mph wind while it was raining?

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Did you tell your wife that when you were a kid you used to have to walk to school uphill in 20-40 mph wind while it was raining?

LOL @ all the comments above btw.