Thursday, January 31, 2008

WWBD

After railing MiamiDon during his 19th place run in Wednesday's 50-50, and arriving home 3 minutes too late to play Riverchasers and preventing Donkette from winning so I decided to play 50-50. It has to be easier for me to play WWBD style than Don, plus I play KK a lot better than Don. During 50-50 I only got KK 4 times.

I raise from CO and get jammed fading jackAce:

2nd time UTG aggro raised, I smooth called from button, when he C-bet flop I raised and he jammed:
2nd Break I did take a snap shot of stats to monitor WWBD style, I believe the flops seen is so high because my BB was not raised as often as normal.
Statistics for 170 Hands
Street Saw Saw/Total
Flop 22 13%
Turn 10 6%
River 6 4%
Showdown 4 2%

Street Won Won/Saw Won/Total
Pre-flop 9 5% 5%
Flop 4 18% 2%
Turn 2 20% 1%
River 1 17% 1%
Showdown 3 75% 2%
In my defense the lost showdown was a checked down blind vs. blind hand where opponent flopped a flush. 3 hands I had shown down at 2nd break were flopped set, KK and KK.
My 3rd KK I made early raise and got jammed pre-flop:


Sadly 4th time I got KK I was UTG, raised and everyone folded :(
Was on girlie chat with LJ and sharing hands so I could have switched to WWLD style if I chose. I stuck to WWBD and got down to less than was in pot pre thanks to aggro to my right raising every 3rd hand, I did finally get a couple of pots and got back to 8 BBs, after I got back in decent shape with a race win 66 vs. AQ I picked up QQ UTG and jammed with no action. Having gotten back to 10 BB I needed to consider raising to get action but after being pushmonkey since 100 were left decided raise would have looked stronger than jam. Was at 8 BB when aggro raised UTG+1 to 5k and I chose to re-raise to 16k (all in) with jackAce. After long contemplation he called with QT soooted and hit Q on flop and I went out 36th.
I also played my 3rd SNG sat to FTOPS 2. 1 cash for $41, 1 out 1st hand to 4 card bingo player when double suited Aces were no good and tonight Ka-Ching:

It's late and could supply hand histories but bed calls.
My Super Bowl pick is Pats cover and the over, got to believe Plaxico should have kept quiet about the 17 points so over is the lock. Since Belichek has soft spot for Giants and Pats always win Super Bowl by 3 the over is the better of the two wagers.

No comments: