Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Table Image


I had a brief chat with Julius Goat about Table Image principle he outlined in Stupid System I had discovered a way to get the Final Table image all tournament but Goat suggested using a different Avatar, I thought happy Andy Black would give me a greater serenity as I played.
I exited turbo Fifty pretty early.
Holding Ts9s on a QsJs3d flop I had bet pot against preflop raiser, he jammed and I called not expecting to be 9:1 favorite, sadly still lost, putting the serenity to test.

4 comments:

Julius_Goat said...

This is very important.

Perhaps the greatest achievement in poker since Phil Hellmuth squeezed out a record-breaking steamer.

Share this gift with the world.

OhCaptain said...

This maybe exactly what I need.

I changed my table image to the final table, like you suggest and what happened? I won the Friday Night Donkament.

This had worked for a while and seems to be waning in power. I might have to try hacking the images a bit more, maybe say use a picture of Groucho as my avatar. That would scare the bejeezus out of people.

I wonder if I could photoshop the final table background and make it so the 'A' list poker bloggers are all railing the final table...hmm that could be the ticket!

Bayne_S said...

Goat it is relatively simple:

For me
C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table is the directory with the underlying graphics.

Since FullTilt Software uses a folder based system going into Avatars subfolder and copying pro of choice over public avatar you use changes avatar.

going into backgrounds and copying FinalTable\table.jpg to plan\table.jpg allows you to select plain and see final table

Julius_Goat said...

Cool man.

I've made a groucho avatar for myself.

http://jgoat.blogspot.com/2008/05/new-avatar.html