Thursday, July 03, 2008

Bankroll Managment System

LJ surprised me in IM tonight by letting me know she attempted to fly without id which led to the following conversation:

LJ (7/3/2008 4:43:05 PM): i am going to play 8s, i guess
Bayne (7/3/2008 4:43:43 PM): what are 8s?
LJ (7/3/2008 4:43:58 PM): 8:00 tournaments
Bayne (7/3/2008 4:44:28 PM): 25k 3r
LJ (7/3/2008 4:44:36 PM): y
Bayne (7/3/2008 4:45:27 PM): 65k and 32k?
LJ (7/3/2008 4:45:34 PM): yeah

I decided to skip the 65k as it seemed pricey for bankroll/skill. (LJ of course cashed, she is machine)

I roached in the $3r cashing for $21.41 on my $9 investment when A9 lost to 97 all in pre-flop.

In Tilt's $32k I went out 18th jamming QQ into a big stack's QQ who smooth called and BB's AK that hit.

During Star's $25k I got slaughtered playing cash PLO and took a peak at cashier.



Fawk, I have finally bled off my $3k O8 cash.

Luckily I have a managment system that accounts for this:

14 comments:

lj said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!! so awesome, <3 screenshot of br pre-win. :-)

smokkee said...

flyin by the seat of ur pants BR mgmt.

nice cash Bayne

Unknown said...

Ballah!

Showing us how to do it Waffles Style :-)

Great job!

All my best

IT

KrazyBangs said...

Nice cash, that's kicking varience's ass!

OhCaptain said...

Your timing is impeccable! Nice cash!

Mondogarage said...

That is officially gross, and yet awesome at the same time.

You're my hero. I can't believe for five minutes I actually had a bigger Stars roll than you, lol.

Schaubs said...

Nice one Baynage. Well done amigo.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Nice score....glad to see you did well after starting the FT 'Danked'!

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

You're sick.

Mike Maloney said...

Waffles would be so proud.

Bayne_S said...

As disclaimer must say the Tilt bankroll was at healthy levels.

Luckily I have had friends in past that have helped with transfers to keep in balance.

Usually both bankrolls have to be low for $3k cash so I've improved system.

Twice 4 handed the winner gave me walks in BB with AA. Grossest part of tourney.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TripJax said...

Resplendent.

TripJax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.