Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Relief

Wife had neurologist visit yesterday, other than doctor using word "epilepsy" visit went fine. I thought hearing "easily treatable epilepsy" was good. They believe as long as wife takes meds their will not be another occurrence and once the three months required by California DMV pass she will sign off on restoring drivers license. It was strange two weeks but other than new role as temporary chauffeur things seem back to normal.

Congrats to Hoy on another decent MTT score, now would you find a way to end your feud with $mokkee ? I don't want to go spiritual here but life is too short for hate, it's way too short for continued swipes at each other.

That being said I can understand the Perticelli v Donkette feud continuing.

Since wife had seizure I have managed two top 3s in MTTs and I have to believe that two biggest factors behind it are I don't get mad when a bad play by others burns me (I make a note but nothing more) and I have reviewed some of my tournament plays and given more thought to key hands than in the past.

I anticipate playing in Mookie tonight, 7 Pacific.

3 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

What fun is it without the drama?

Evy said...

So glad your wife's prognosis is good :)

Love_elf said...

SO glad to hear the wife has shown improvement and the prognosis is good.