Monday, March 26, 2007

Not the best Day

My Uncle who other than having bird legs is physically identical to me is terminally ill.

Buyers of my House had latest extension to find financing hit today without them securing a loan.

Got knocked out of Daily Double B on FullTilt after AK lost to AQ and JJ lost to AQ (suited) flop was T98 2 clubs and no one lays down flush draw on flop.

Bubbled the MATH after a bad beat.

Got knocked out of Daily Double A 21st, by an A5 against my 77 because he also had enough chips to risk call of 30k (4:3 on his money).

In Daily Double A I was ~8th with 700 to go but did not wield my stack effectively and did lose a couple of coinflips against desperate little stacks and their little pocket pairs.

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

lol. Not even a mention? bah. good game man.

bayne_s said...

Waffles,

"Bubbled the MATH after a bad beat." was your mention