Monday, March 12, 2007

Tinker to Evers to Chance for a MATH Cash

Serious Fonkery was afoot in the MATH. Hopefully Hoy has recovered from some of the sick beats dished out.

My QJ (but it was sooooted) outdrew rosinbagger9's AK when I turned a straigght for 1st final table elimination. Which was just a preview of events to come.

Sitting 3rd at money bubble in BB omega_man_99 limped UTG. Looking at T 6 checked to see a free flop. Flop came down A T 6 and I was sure omega_man_99 had played an A-rag. I bet, he raised and I pushed only to learn his rag was a 6 (eek) apparently Pokerstars Fonkey protector was enabled and I sucked out a T on the turn sending omega_man to a distant 4th. He recovered nicely for 2nd, making bdidde the true victim of TurnStars at the MATH.

Thanks for hosting Hoy.

1 comment:

BigPirate said...

You knocked me out of the MATH last night and I am giving out cheesy bounties. E-mail me at attorneywwj@alltel.net with your address and shirt size if you want to collect.