Thursday, March 08, 2007

TILT

Yesterday did not see a 6 figure deposit to my bank account due to home sale apparently falling out of escrow.

Not sure yet if buyer backed out due to terms worsening in mortgage market or if mortgage company he was using bailed on buyer.

Got home and while beginning to relax for evening made some comment to my 12 year old daughter that brought such great offense that she hit me upside the head and broke my glasses frame.

Despite this bad frame of mind I played poker. Jacks R OK took the 1st bad beat of evening I delivered in the Mookie, a trail of bad decisions than punished some but mostly scattered my bankroll on various O8 tables before I made "decision" to play $1/$2 PL Omaha on FullTilt.
Bought in at minimum and found a groove of playing solid Omaha. Watched Lee Watkinson sit down (which kept table full) and on his 2nd $80 buy-in he built his stack up overs $1100, including ~$800 pot where he had an overpair against a flopped boat and rivered his 2 outer.

Managed to play solidly enough to return my bankroll to day's starting point and went to bed.

Now I just need to figure out what to do with the house.

1 comment:

jjok said...

you big jerk. haha.

Sorry about the house. Market seems kinda funky right now.......