Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Donkey play on Tuesday

I butchered a KK vs. QQ hand vs. LoveElf to exit Bodog where I waited until turn Q to jam when she already had hit set. Since it was J hi flop doubt she folds on flop but I did not give her chance to fold.



In Skillz buckhoya raised in EP, I called with some crap little connectors. Flop was 944 and I decided 99 was too small a pp to raise in EP. Either Buck is really good at PLO raising AT99 (1s) for deception or really bad. In either case I made bad read and thought trip 4s were good against EP raiser and got crippled.

In $4k I went out 40th , JT98 1s lost to AAt5 1s, I suspected I was up against AA but caught an AJ9 flop with my flush draw, know if up against AA and since the Ace on flop was my suit opponent had to also have Kc or Qc and other club for flush draw not to be good I was looking at 45% I pushed. I caught flush but board paired. Athletec (#1 in POY went out 1 spot below me).

I regrouped from my bad play in blogger events and plyed a few SNGs. I cashed 2/2 in $75 FTOPS #10 sats and then played a $33 PLO turbo.

I went out 9th but liked my decision making.


Seat 1: Wanga11 (1,440)
Seat 2: Pokerlife006 (1,440)
Seat 3: bayne_s (1,470)
Seat 4: iw1n (1,470)
Seat 5: Villain (1,320)
Seat 6: lyndon (1,470)
Seat 7: poket_elevens (1,500)
Seat 8: MrAdRiAn28 (1,890)
Seat 9: TMMNZ (1,500)
bayne_s posts the small blind of 15
iw1n posts the big blind of 30
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to bayne_s [Ac Qs 9s Tc]
Villain raises to 60
lyndon folds
poket_elevens folds
MrAdRiAn28 folds
TMMNZ calls 60
Wanga11 folds
Pokerlife006 calls 60
bayne_s calls 45
poket_elevens has been disconnected
iw1n folds
*** FLOP *** [Jc 3s 9h]
poket_elevens has reconnected
bayne_s checks
Villain checks
TMMNZ checks
Pokerlife006 checks
*** TURN *** [Jc 3s 9h] [Ks]
bayne_s bets 270

I have nut straight, redraw with T or Q to higher straight and 2nd flush draw. According to Jeff Hwang's PLO book this is great hand for big play strategy to collect a big payoff.

Villain raises to 540
TMMNZ folds
Pokerlife006 has 15 seconds left to act
Pokerlife006 folds
bayne_s raises to 1,410, and is all in
Villain calls 720, and is all in
bayne_s shows [Ac Qs 9s Tc]
Villain shows [Kd 6c Qd Kh]
Uncalled bet of 150 returned to bayne_s
*** RIVER *** [Jc 3s 9h Ks] [3h]
bayne_s shows a straight, King high
Villain shows a full house, Kings full of Threes
Villain wins the pot (2,790) with a full house, Kings full of Threes
The blinds are now 20/40
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 2,790 Rake 0
Board: [Jc 3s 9h Ks 3h]
Seat 1: Wanga11 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 2: Pokerlife006 (button) folded on the Turn
Seat 3: bayne_s (small blind) showed [Ac Qs 9s Tc] and lost with a straight, King high
Seat 4: iw1n (big blind) folded before the Flop
Seat 5: Villain showed [Kd 6c Qd Kh] and won (2,790) with a full house, Kings full of Threes
Seat 6: lyndon didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: poket_elevens didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: MrAdRiAn28 didn't bet (folded)
Seat 9: TMMNZ folded on the Turn

Later Villain exited himself jamming 2p after turn when turn card also completed flush for someone sitting on higher 2p after flop. I was curious about the villains sharkscope and found this chart.





Note: Yes I did not change name but it's graphical should not show up in search. :)

Mookie is Wednesday

1 comment:

Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

that chart name may not show up in a search, but it sure will be added to my fish list.