Thursday, April 24, 2008

PLO Saturday a little different this week

Instead of attempting a repeat performance here:






I will give this a try:



I have never played PLO live. The only time I've handled four cards live was durring blogger HORSE at MGM last June. I am psyched about new adventure.
PLO $4k went badly, out early on oesd + nut flush draw + backdoor flush against straight on 7TJ flop, I was 5:3 favorite but could not improve.
PLO tourney on stars I went out early flopping top 2 pair and nut flush draw but lost to 2nd pair + gutshot that jammed me.
Suited cards were gold in Riverchasers. I defended my BB against lucko's button raise with K7 suited and managed to flop top pair, sadly so did lucko with a better kicker but I rivered 2 pair.
Later pebble78 made a suspicously sized UTG raise of BamBamCans BB, so I jammed my 99 and got called and rivered when A8s rivered a boat. As conspiracy theories floated through my head about wtf did pebble expect BamBam to chip dump as shorty? I misread hand in BB thinking I had 55 so called an UTG raise. After 559 flop realized woops that was 56. I checked and waited for c-bet that didn't come. When turn Ace came I jammed only to have pebble river me again when river Ace bailed out AJ.
BamBam being from Canada and pebble being from US casts some doubt on my conspiracy theory.
I think pokahDave raised a suited A6 UTG against BigPirate and was rewarded after calling a jam when he flopped a 6 and rivered a 6 against bigger pp. To be 3rd rwarded playing questionabl suited hand at table.
But for some perspective on real stupidity in action click here.

4 comments:

Shrike said...

You just can't make this stuff up.

Great post. Thanks for the laugh(s)!

Fuel55 said...

Vive la Canada!!!!!!!

And take down that Omatard thingie.

RaisingCayne said...

Good luck this weekend!!!

PokahDave said...

I jammed with a one of the shorter stacks on the table. Under the gun with Ah-6h....BMoreKid called with 7's in the BB. I didn't call a re-raise and a101BigPirate wasn't even in the hand.