Thursday, April 10, 2008

Presto is Gold

$.75/$1.50 Deepstack
Dealt to bayne_s [5c5s]
Folds to CO
Fuel calls $1.50
button Bayne_s raises to $6
SB folds
BB folds
Fuels calls $4.50
*** Flop ***
As Ad 2s
Fuel checks
Bayne_s bets $10
Fuel folds
Bayne_s shows [5c5s]
Just to show my versatility I asked everyone's favorite bridesmaid to load up my $3 KO performance into pokerxfactor. Despite a puff of 15 I took 2nd and lost a 44 to A2 on 2nd to last hand.

Full replay is available for those wishing to learn.
Playing the $3 KO for a pushfest proved quite ridiculous as at one point TwoBlackAces had 50k chips and I had 36k chips and next biggest stack may have been 8k. At time Iwas also playing deepstack cash and a soft capped 6-Max PLO table and quite frankly the pushfest became a distraction.
About the same time that TwoBlackAces had a table/switch fold I had some sort of misclick where instead of jamming I raised large (~5k) but had left 840 behind for one of callers. (It is hand 11 of replay). Felt that with distraction of fest taking away from cash I offered TBA a rare pushfest chop and he agreed. I probably even overpaid Fred by $7 since of course he did not send me $7 first but I will wait until next busto post to see if he agrees.
I do feel booom in table chat is sort of funny and am amused that goatboater twice called me with KQ and was pissed enough when he lost to look me up in OPR.
Fuel55 (Observer): booooooooom
ANIguy (Observer): BOOOOOOM
goatboater: you're a fkn idiot Bayne
Donkette (Observer): GOOOOOOOOOOO BAYNE
Divine_Girl (Observer): look he has a cheering squad
goatboater stands up
ANIguy (Observer): and you have no chips
Donkette (Observer): BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Fuel55 (Observer): booooooooooom
Donkette (Observer): GOOOOOOOO BAYNE
goatboater (Observer): you stupid fuk!
Schaubs (Observer): niiiiiiiice
goatboater (Observer): -16% ROI...hard to believe!!I IDIOT!

3 comments:

lj said...

i can't stop laughing, this whole post is hilarious.

i think this is my fave, though "I probably even overpaid Fred by $7 since of course he did not send me $7 first but I will wait until next busto post to see if he agrees."

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Ok fair enough. I didn't read your entry until now, didn't realize you had a misclick. I'll ship you the 7 bucks tonight. How did you finish? It was late, so I donked my stack off fairly quickly.

bayne_s said...

I was 2nd