Tuesday, December 26, 2006

bayne_s Poker Highlights

bayne_s Poker Highlights

2006 Year In Review

Bankroll Growth as been pathetic, will wait until end of year to determine net change but it started small and ended small.

Bankroll Management is also bad, I play above my bankroll. Luckily job can supplement when needed.

Freeroll Play has been spectacular. Won Main Event Seat (did not cash) , Won Aussie Millions Seat (yet to play). From Bankroll management perspective it would be ridiculous for me to buy into either of these tournies but as a next stage Freeroll no problem. Here's hoping we enjoy the vacation in Melbourne. As far as Aussie Millions play goes "I just hope I don't embarass myself" . This is also what Ron Jeremy told a reporter as he walked into Main Event this year.

No comments: