Friday, May 07, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



Rather than having a dead stack blinding out Al was kind enough to remove me from BBT Invitational on Sunday.



I will be taking my Wife to the Rocky Point Restaurant for Mother's Day. She loves to be near ocean and deserves more credit for how demon child has turned out than I deserve. Despite child's ability to torment me she is pretty good kid. Since I am engineer and generally unaware of subtlety wife was kind enough to tell me she wanted to dine by the ocean on Mother's Day and child was kind enough to text me to make reservations.

I will figure out tomorrow what to send to my Mom. I believe she made an effort to be as good a Mom as she was capable of being and she did create a better environment than what she had. I wish I had 'normal' feelings towards my parents.

Instead Raul Julia as Carlos in Tequila Sunrise said it best:

"You son of a bitch! How could you do this? Friendship is the only choice in life you can make that's yours! You can't choose your family! Goddamn it, I've had to face that! No man should be judged for whatever direction his dick goes! That's like blaming a compass for pointing north, for Chrissake! Friendship is all we have."

Hope my friends have a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: