Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Prioities

I recently read that Lightning is going to get healthier.

If an old man like lightbulb can start exercising I can too, especially since I get more temperate weather.

Now I just need wife to not sabotage by being all whiny when I won't give her a ride to doctor's office for blood test because I want to walk to trolley stop. I did offer to walk with her to office before work as it is only about quarter mile from my usual trolley stop at 2nd stop.

If she really wanted to take car she should have gotten made a 2nd attempt to pass written driving test.

Poker play should drop off as I sacrifice it to exercise, but I am getting tired of having gut shot draws shove on flop and get there against me anyways.

3 comments:

OhCaptain said...

Good for you! Hell, even Waffles started running. I may need to keep a closer eye out for other signs of the apocalypse.

lightning36 said...

Happy to see that you are following my lead. On the other hand, I am following Waffles' lead, so we are all doomed amyway.

Fade the heart attack or stroke? Maybe ...

Josie said...

Good luck! You can do it!