Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ready for some Football?


Hat tip to John Saunders on ESPN's Sports Reporters for informing me that dedicated dog owning Eagle's Fans can buy the Michael Vick dog jersey.
Demon child starts High School in morning, suddenly I feel old, she is anxious about change. I realized when I took her to orientation that this is only 3rd different school she has enrolled at.
I managed to go to 4 elementary schools, 2 Jr. Highs and 2 High Schools. My goal was not to moved the daughter around as much as my parents moved me. I made a lot of acquaintances but after each move was less likely to develop any close friendships.
Job search is still going slowly but it seems like there are more jobs being advertised.
Nothing much happening on online poker front as I really haven't felt like I was in good mindset, may settle for Silver on FullTilt this month.

No comments: