Monday, July 23, 2007

Frustrating Tournament Weekend

Busted out of 25k ($75 buy-in) Saturday Night when I limped with JTs from CO, SB completed BB checked. Flop was JT7. SB bet out pot and I decided he would have checked flopped staright so I min raised. SB jammed and I called to see he had slowplayed AA. Turn was 7 counterfeiting my 2 pair and I go home short of money instead of taking over chip lead.

cashed in 50-50 on Saturday after winning my way in with $8 sat but busted out on a flopped top and bottom pair against flopped top 2.

Sunday's $26k was most frustrating as LP player raised my SB to ~20k, I saw AQs and went all-in for 57k. Raiser tanked before calling with KTo and was rewarded with two Kings on flop and I finished 25th.

I still had better weekend than David Stern:



Sun's fans are going to have a legitimate gripe for years to come over this one.

Should make the MATH tonight:
When: Monday. 10pm ET
Buyin: $24+2
Password: hammer

1 comment:

RaisingCayne said...

Bayne,
Long time reader. Thanks for providing the youtube clip, this is gonna be a big story and is just beginning to unfold.

Been reading a lot of blogs for awhile, and lookin' forward to my first blogger tourney at today's MATH. Went ahead and started my own too (http://www.atalkindonkey.blogspot.com/)

Hope to see you at the tables tonight. Keep up the quality posts...
Good luck,
RaisingCayne