Tuesday, July 29, 2008

So Disappointed


I didn't really care if I got Platinum, I wanted SuperNova but I came so close. Worst part is 14 more spots and the tard would have forced himself to earn 10k VPP on PokerStars next month.
I final tabled the $4k PLO for 1st time in a while but did not come close to collecting on prop bet with Lucko.
Congrats to Evy for taking down the skillz. Heads up match wasn't that interesting as 8:1 or so chip lead forced me to take ridiculous chances and my desperate oesd did not river against Evy's slowplayed flopped trips. Quality of PLO play in skillz has improved since 1st tourney, people still overplay big pairs and occaisonally big trips in hand. If you plug some hands into a pokerstove or other calculator you will see that a pair + gutshot has odds to call a pot bet against an overpair.
Mookie is tonight, I would urge Pureprophet, pvanharibo, Surflexus and NumbBono to be only entrants to help keep prize fund low in unlikely event Waffles wins.

2 comments:

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

That sux for you.... but thank god... You getting platinum (or even worse, supernova) woulda just made me suicidal...

Unknown said...

Imagine the points whoring recess would have to do then.

Nice try Bayne, and congrts on the 2nd place. Evy was hit by the deck. Yes, I said , never mind.

IT