Sunday, August 03, 2008

WCOOP


I was goofing around and entered a $5 Rebuy WCOOP sat, I don't think I lost a race during monkey hour and amassed a top 15 stack for an $11 outlay.
Sadly I look through Pokerstars WCOOP schedule and realize with it's 11:30 am and 1:30 pm Pacific start times I would have to take a day off to play a non-weekend event.
To play a weekend event I am going to need a lot of $W or to learn new games.
I would like to play:

WCOOP 16 12-Sep Fri 16:30 $215 PL Omaha [1R1A] $300,000
WCOOP 30 19-Sep Fri 16:30 $1050 PL Omaha [1R1A] $500,000
WCOOP 6 would be playable if I assume that I have cashed if I make day 2.
This would mean I have to run my $530 $W upp to $2100 $W to play 3 events I'd like.
InstantTragedy sent me an IM about new Monday Blogger Poker Tourney:
Date: Monday's starting August 4th
Time : 10 P.M. ET
Full Tilt Poker
Buy In: $10 + $1 (May change due to special events)
Format : Single Stack NLHE (May change due to special events)
PW : Boom
I am still suffering some post BBT blogger tourney burnout but may show up especially since next week is definite miss for Las Vegas.
Played my live poker tourney in Morgan Hill only to be crippled by Right Wing Owen Nolan calling off all his chips with an A rag, if only I knew how many penalty minutes he averaged I might have been comfortable calling him a donkey.

No comments: