Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sawx in Trouble

The Red Sox are in desperate straits.  They have won 7 consecutive LCS games facing elimination but I am still not comfortable that this is same team.  I think Sox fans need to pull out all the stops.

Having read Hoy yesterday it occurred to me that maybe Hoy was wrong and it was actually the Hammer Wife who woke up the bats.  I would even put her bat awakening skillz at 3:1 greater than Hoy.

I can't quite work out the logistics of me driving kid to/from school and getting to Westchester County so I think Waffles or WWonka69 (as IT says "the sexier Wonka") need to get to Westchester County and reignite the Sox bats.  Now that I type this it is obvious that Wonka is better choice for Westchester mission and Waffles should stay home and do his thing to warm up the Sox arms.

2 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

I am a real fan so i will drive out and Bang Hoys wife for the team. BWOP would approve.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Jeezus Christ.

Hammer Wife is innocent in all of this. Let's just end baseball as a sport before we bestow this greatest of humiliations upon her.