Friday, February 27, 2009

BBT4


So it begins.
Tournament: Blogger Big Game
When: March 1st
Game: Superstack NLHE
Buyin: $69+6 or token
Password: donkey
Tournament: Brit Blogger Game
When: Every Sunday at 16:00ET
Game: NLHEBuyin: $5+.50
Password: donkament
I will not be seeking backing like the deluded one. But have to think that if you go to www.baynesteele.com it will be clear to you who is closer to becoming a red letter pro.
I did not buy that domain nor am I sure who did but they have owned since I won a Main Event Seat in 2006.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Bayne...I'm back in the game and will be participating in BBT4. I look forward to playing against you.

Also, I have a new blog and linked to yours. It's not all about poker, but hey, I'm not that good anyway!
Brock (wippy1313 at the tables)

Riggstad said...

Domain Name: BAYNESTEELE.COM
Registrar: SAFENAMES LTD
Whois Server: whois.safenames.net
Referral URL: http://www.safenames.net
Name Server: PDNS1.ULTRADNS.NET
Name Server: PDNS2.ULTRADNS.NET
Name Server: PDNS3.ULTRADNS.ORG
Name Server: PDNS4.ULTRADNS.ORG
Name Server: PDNS5.ULTRADNS.INFO
Name Server: PDNS6.ULTRADNS.CO.UK
Status: clientUpdateProhibited
Updated Date: 21-jun-2008
Creation Date: 02-aug-2006
Expiration Date: 02-aug-2010



Looks like you can get it back in August of next year!

Unknown said...

That's if they don't renew it.

You could petition to get it back as it is your name and all it is a shill for where you play.

We need someone smarter to take care of this.

it