Monday, November 15, 2010

Marking time

Las Vegas is still 3 weeks away.

My project manager at work is just relentless about pushing to get things done sooner so latest date for my board to be delivered to Cisco is December 9th instead of the December 15th date I was working towards this morning.

I have not checked to see if they have planned to deliver my board to Harrahs instead.

Poker front I just grind cheap Rush PLO enough to keep my "IronMan" status active. I am probably annoying people as I have found I prefer rat holing over building up a big stack only to get runnered after I get all in on flop or jammed by a flush draw with 1 to come.

Movember front I am 10 days into effort. Currently moustache is half red and half gray.

Diabetes front had to go for a blood test today, have to wait until Friday for results. I am sure I have not had a meal where I really blew out the carb budget. Belief is I have not exceeded the carbs limit in a meal but if I have it is on order of one serving. I guess the numbers will give an indication if I am correct.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Running up a big stack is fun! :)

Bayne_S said...

I think it was Thursday I kept seeing Drizz appearances at tables with 2 larger stacks.

Some nights I still attempt to play big stacks but it has different style requirements.

Unknown said...

Very much agree.

Once I get a stack (2 or 3 BIs) everyone else's stacks becomes a reason to raise pre, call a 3-bet lightly, or fold.

That night I had 10 BIs on one table and seven on the other. :)