Tuesday, April 17, 2007

$18k Cash

Could have folded to Final Table but decided to race from BB with pocket 4s, SB had pushed with a Q 5 and hit both.
This did not suck since I was in from Token Frenzy:
Big props to Smokkee for railing me, his reward was he got to see this:

My apologies to hoyazo for my improper hammer play technique, Gephardt80 (judging by his blowing up with huge chip lead this may be a SirFWALGMan multi-account situation) min-raised UTG. He had been raising large every hand he had called anyone's re-raise for 4 orbits so I meekly called to hide the strength of my hand. I checked the flop and he obliged with a push. I was disappointed that he had garbage but table enjoyed Hammer Drop.



















2 comments:

jjok said...

good job bro.....next time FT it please.

hehe

CC said...

Great job, bayne!