Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Mookie Cash

If I was Wawfuls I would create a post extolling the brilliance of my play in the Mookie last night. Playing my cards brilliantly on my way to finishing 2nd. But after scraping to Final Table I was a card rack lucksack.

1st LoveElf dared to try to put me out 9th with mere Aces and my KK sucked out on the turn.
Then down to 3 handed got caught trying to steal Smokkee 's BB from SB with 85 (sooooted). Smokkee apparently failed to learn from Elf's mistake and pushed with AA only to see me river a straight to put him out.
Hopefully neither LoveElf or Smokkee screamed out my name during their post Final Table treats.









4 comments:

bayne_s said...

Saw this post in reference to Mookie's playing style when drinking:

"smokkee Says:
June 7th, 2006 at 12:23 pm
i’ll probably pound down 15 beers tonight during the mOOk’. i used to keep it down to 3-4 but, when i saw what hoyazo wuz doing lately, i knew i had to step it up. i mean how else you gonna crack Aces. you can’t be afraid to check raise all in against Aces. that’s pussy poker."

Was amused

Pokerwolf said...

Awesome!

Nice run, bro!

SirFWALGMan said...

haha! good job! His and Her Matching Knockouts. You tool.

smokkee said...

so that's how u win a tournament.

get all ur chips in preflop against the best starting hand in hold'em.

i've been doing it all wrong.