Monday, April 02, 2007

MATH has new Home

But the Bad beats to knock me out keep coming.
8 hands prior to my last Columbo tries to steal my BB with a raise greater than 1/2 his stack with QT off. I wake up with KK in BB and push, Columbo getting ~4:1 on his money makes the call and is rewarded with 6-T straight thanks FTP RNG.

Manage to double up twice to get back to decent stack when Iakaris decides to raise my BB with KJ off. I wake up with KK again and push. Iak being at the high end of his raising range decides to call getting ~2:1 on his money and applying his own re-raising hand range to me.
FTP RNG of course rewards his 10% play and IGH.

Please apply everything Hoy has ever said about AJ to KJ people.

2 comments:

Fuel55 said...

KJ is gold! The beats last night were pretty sick.

Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

LOL...

It was actually a sign of my respect for your LAG style that had me calling you. Punch a loose resteal shove range (ie. not just kings) into pokerstove and it's all fairly acceptable (although not my typical early game style). If I'm wrong about you being a LAG, that would be strange because I have seen you blow people off the table with that style more than once.

Nonetheless, KJ is Fool's Gold, and as ya know, Fortune favors the Fool.

Cya Next time.