Monday, April 23, 2007

Full Tilt Poker "Support"

Got this wonderful response from Full Tilt Poker about the Dookie last week:

Hello Bayne,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.In normal multi table heads up tournaments, players have to wait for all games to be done to move onto the next round. Since this was a private tournament the structure was different. Player oossuuu754 had already eliminated three other players by the time you finished your game against mookie99, this is why you were out chipped 3 to 1. Thank you for your cooperation, and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Regards,

Aaron
Full Tilt Poker Team

4 comments:

oossuuu754 said...

yes I agree the format sucked, I was so twisted off from the Mookie Beat that Jax laid on me that I just tore through the first 5 matches. On the 6th match Island Bum outplayed double up and then eliminated me. So I won 5 matches and still didnt money.

bayne_s said...

It was made worse by your A7 push into my AK preflop being rewarded with a rivered straight.

Would have been able to battle you even if not for that.

TripJax said...

oossuuu...i'll trade you whatever i won from sucking out on you for what you recently won...

: )

oossuuu754 said...

haha lmao