Monday, February 11, 2008

Can't get enough of FTOPS


The Bodog Blogger series with Main Event package at stake is tonight.


Tonight is 6 Max Limit Hold'em. The suckoutistry should be spectacular.

A massive sinus headache and migraine forced me to flee work early in morning, after an excellent nap and a dose of Coricidin D, I woke up refreshed, checked my email and had weak_player blowing up IM with Feldar sightings. He forced me to fire up FullTilt.

The FullTilt client window showed the massive sat to the $1060 buyin FTOPS 10 about to start and I made impulsive decision to register.
I spewed a few chips to someone who could not fold presto after turn on AKJx board because he had flush draw (that hit).

I won a race with Annette_15 my AK crushes QQ to get above 2k, won a QQ vs. KK that was for 1/2 my stack and made a few steals trying to be more aggro and protective of blinds and found myself sneaking in.
I managed to spew chips on occaisons and accumulate chips quickly when I won two separate coin flips for 1/2 my stack then 1/3 of my stack. Just before 2nd break managed to lose quite a few chips when TT lost to QT on a QQT flop. I busted out 639th when J7 lost to KT on a JYx flop.
March 3-9 is a Bodog Tournament Series saw details on the mute one's site.




2 comments:

KajaPoker said...

because you keep using > and <

KajaPoker said...

your post is all messed up