Friday, February 08, 2008

HTA

Hi, my name is Bayne and yesterday I experienced Hoy tilt.

Still a little mad at self but I let a player at my table disrupt my game during FTOPS Event #2. I had already twice seen him all in cracking good Aces with double-suited monsters such as KJ75 and KT94 so when he limped and shorty re-raised I failed to isolate with my KKJT ds.

This was costly as solid SB felted me on a T84 (two of my suit flop).

Will have to miss the donkarama tonight as daughter as plans tonight so wife and I get an evening together alone. I am stupid but not too stupid to realize night out with wife will have greater long term benefits than poker.

My dad has discovered youtube and sent me this gem:



Not that there is anything wrong with it.

1 comment:

OhCaptain said...

Hope things went well with the Mrs. Those evenings do tend to be of the EV+ variety.

Thanks for sharing the video, that's hilarious!