Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Cooler Tuesday

I railed weak_player as he went out 17th in $24k guarantee, his exit was on hand where AKs lost to AKo all in pre-flop. Weak was stunned but if he had read Stupid System he would have realized that he was drawing to a single flush while his opponent was drawing to 2 flushes.

In Bodog Blogger tournament I used up all my flop hitting skils early flopping a flush and turning a flush in 1st 15 minutes as well as raising Chad's blind when I had KK and he had AK. I am sure that the KQ small flop would have gotten more chips from someone less wary but he probably put me on KQ. Chad was quite effusive over my poker skill in chat after the hand. I went out on $T bubble when I lost my 17th consecutive all-in race in a blogger tourney when NewinNov did not fold an easily dominated KQs.

My apologies for not remembering who knocked me out of skillz. A368 proved no match for A26J on 566 flop.

Mookie is Wednesday at 7:00 (Pacific)

No comments: