Friday, January 15, 2010

My response to NBC

Got to be honest, I would usually watch 'Late Night with Craig Ferguson rather than 'Conan' when both started at 12:30. My decision to watch Letterman vs. Conan vs. Nightline/Kimmel is more dictated by whether I cared enough about one of the guests or to see Letterman look sheepish about blackmail for his own indiscretions or Tiger after his or recently lately to see Conan rip on NBC. I am part of Conan's audience lead in problem because the only chance I watch Leno at 10 is if it is Tuesday night and demon child wants to see contestant voted off 'The Biggest Loser'.

That being said I have decided that NBC has fucked up and I will not watch the latest edition of 'The Tonight Show with Jay Leno'. I will also not appear on the 'The Tonight Show' unless Conan is the host.

Someday my boycott on appearing will be significant even if it is not today. Sadly if all my readers also boycotted appearing it would only bother NBC when waffles finally cracks and goes on an angry killing spree or LJ aggrodonks her way to WSOP bracelet.

Not much happening on poker front other than losing last 8 times I have gotten all in pre with KK or QQ. 3 losses to higher pocket pairs, 2 to lower pocket pairs other 3 to mighty Arag. Wish I could be like Hoy and run like god with A-rag once.

1 comment:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Nobody in poker runs as good as me, you have no shot.

Your best chance to run well is to find a time machine and go back to BBT1 and play as much as possible while that is going on.