Tuesday, February 01, 2011

No feet

Sorry Scott can't show progress from wager in weight loss. Having right foot on scale is painful and left supporting most of the weight lead to wide fluctuations in measured weight.

I do have picture of injured calf at bottom of post so those who did not like view of feet should stop reading now.

Last two weeks I have been taking a break from poker, work has been kicking my ass and have had a bad mindset from not being able to exercise. Today at lunchtime my walking returned to a normal gait. There is still a little bit of pain at random intervals and it feels like it is a stabilizing action that causes pain when there is a slight turn to a stride.

I do have IronMan bonus to clear so poker should resume tonight.

Years past I have cleared $600 bonus before 10th of January but at the moment only $150 cleared.

May give up Rush PLO which at times is just a bunch of people playing flush bingo.



The yellow tint is not due to lighting.


5 comments:

lightning36 said...

I guess that is what it is like when you get old, huh? Good thing I won't know about that for 20 years or so.

Josie said...

Meow! I much prefer the leg pic to the feet, although it looks painful.

Hope you'll be as good as new very soon.

Josie said...

btw I just checked my link to see if it's still working. :P

Kristen said...

That is a not a picture of feet. I was told there would be feet. False advertising.

lightning36 said...

He's have pictures of feet if he was a Jets fan ...