Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Some Graphs

I am playing less poker during my work hiatus but still trying to get 200 points a day on fulltilt to make IronMan and collect 900 medals at end of month.

Yesterday was one of my better days:


I would still like to get the 1st and 2nd numbers up and hate having 3rd be the biggest number, but getting only 2 bubbles was good vs. 10 cashes.
Skillz saw me get off to a good start but eventually bleed down until I ran into Kat's nut/nut hand. I was 2nd nut low, top 2 pair heads up.

I did run good vs. the wife:



I did squats and legs Monday before I bought the bug so next day work outs are always light since I need to heal (or am in pain).



Wife is pissed because she did her normal workout routine and thought she was burning off more calories than bugg showed. She is out of house early and probably walking at faster pace than yesterday.

3 comments:

lj said...

wow, the bodybugg thing looks extremely cool.

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Jerk

lj said...

alan, you're jealous of bayne's bodybugg? ;)