Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mookie Tonight

In an attempt to revive I believe Al has promised a Full Tilt jersey to the winner of an 80 entrant Mookie tonight. I quit e replaying as payout (top 3 up to 20 some entrants), time involved due to structure only to be sucked out on by a douche-bag lagtard who talks smack after his 25% comes home is just annoying.

I will register assuming home by 7.

I will play depending how wife feels tonight.

My wife was very excited that her favorite niece was going to have a baby, went shopping this weekend and sent the baby gifts Monday morning.

Today same niece is undergoing procedure to remove deceased baby as doctor determined yesterday the heart had stopped beating. I would guess procedure is similar to 2nd trimester abortion (without moral implications or hopefully any protesters). They tried to induce labor and she is still waiting to deliver.

Hope she gets through procedure okay and her grief okay.

I played poker Monday night and was in BB with Th9h9c7c, Scandi UTG raised, SB called
and we saw a flop of Qc8h6h, SB checked, I checked planning on a CR because I don't think I h have ever seen a Scandi check behind after raising pre UTG and indeed saw an almost pot bet an almost pot raised so I made an all in raise feeling I was gambling against a set and an overpair.

Instead
Scandi had QsQd8s6d
SB had Qh8s6s8c

SB was dead money, I was an awesome 75% to win on flop getting 3:1 and did hit my straight.

After teaching me how bad I play in chat (yes even Q886 felt need to educate me) they left I played around to button collecting my 200 points and IronMan for month.

The quitter will never pass my IronMan streak now!

I haven't played a hand since and am probably going to take April off from poker but buy an Iron Month with medals to keep streak alive. I finished Monday up $200 but just not in good poker mindset.

The demon child has me driving her around Saturday otherwise I would have to make an exception for live poker and tri-tip dinner. We'll see how late daughter keeps me Saturday afternoon.

My wife has still not renewed license to drive and has only made the one attempt at test, demon child can take test in 5 weeks and has a week off from school in April. My money is on kid passing test 1st.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

I quit e replaying as payout (top 3 up to 20 some entrants), time involved due to structure only to be sucked out on by a douche-bag lagtard who talks smack after his 25% comes home is just annoying.

ahahahaha! My revenge is yours for the taking. Tonight.

Schaubs said...

My heart goes out to your niece.

I have no words.

PokahDave said...

Sorry to hear about that...hope she's gonna be OK...

lightning36 said...

Horrific family situation. All my best to your niece.

byw -- my oldest daughter really sucked in driver's ed. Her teacher even asked her who taught her such bad driving habits (the biotch!). My daughter even flagged her on-road final in the class the first time, then retook it and passed.

Got her license on the first try. Has not had an accident or a ticket in two years.

Bayne_S said...

They induced labor, were going to give her pitocin this morning but she completed labor last night.

Drug they gave her yesterday was to convince her body that it was time to deliver and accelerate changes.

It was long day and she was asleep so wife only had quick update from nephew.