Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday pimpin

My chances look good to be the 1st to qualify for the BBT freeroll as the Cowboy and I are tied at 17 entries apiece with the cashless jec one back at 16 entries.

With three tournaments this week plus holding a Tier II token for MiamiDon's Big Game I will certainly get to 20 entries this week.

Tournament: Mondays at the Hoy (MATH)
When: Monday. 10pm ET
Buyin: $24+2
Password: hammer

Tournament: The Mookie
When: Wednesday. 10pm ET
Buyin: $10+1
Password: vegas1

Tournament: Riverchasers Online Tour #10
When: Thursday, May 17th, 21:00pm ET
Game: NLHEBuyin: $10+1
Password: riverchasers

Having won a MATH title, a Mookie title and a Dookie title I will now set my sights on cashing in Riverchasers. The earlier start time can be problematic for a Left Coaster like myself but my continued quest to make Jordan rue the day he bypassed me as a Top 4 pick has driven me to play every event. This week may not be my Riverchaser’s week as I am in FTOPS #7 at same time.

Will continue to work to reward AlCan'tHang and PokerWolf for their wisdom.

1 comment:

Pokerwolf said...

Jordan has already cried Uncle and is looking to get out of the bet already.

Nicely played, Sir.