Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Lee Escapes

After my Bodonkey set under set exit I went home from work and opted to finish reading the book I had bought at Las Vegas Airport for trip home plus wait. I thought John Grisham's "The Innocent Man" was a weak novel as I read the 1st half of the book because the story seemed absurd. Halfway through the book I reached a section with pictures of the "characters". I quickly paused to go to front of book and realized I was reading non-fiction. I finished the book around 9:30 so I decided to enter my favorite tourney since Lee was registered as well. I got to final table and saw my buddy at the table but sadly I failed to eliminate him again.

Sadly I only held 2940 of the 105k chips when FT play began but I was patient, picked my spots and possible exhibited some qualities that some would label luckboxery and built my stack.


To find myself as chip leader after bubble broke. I got to heads up and
Full Tilt Poker Game #4476232427: Double Stack $50 + $5 (33839240), Table 4 - 500/1000 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 3:35:45 ET - 2007/12/12
Seat 2: bayne_s (74,150)
Seat 7: allinnoouts (33,850)
bayne_s posts the small blind of 500
allinnoouts posts the big blind of 1,000
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to bayne_s [9c Ts Tc 2s] I am such a sooted donk
bayne_s raises to 2,000
allinnoouts raises to 6,000
bayne_s calls 4,000
*** FLOP *** [Qs 7c 8s] That's a lot of outs
allinnoouts bets 12,000
bayne_s raises to 48,000
allinnoouts calls 15,850, and is all in
bayne_s shows [9c Ts Tc 2s]
allinnoouts shows [2d Kd Kh 9s]
Uncalled bet of 20,150 returned to bayne_s
*** TURN *** [Qs 7c 8s] [9d] More outs
*** RIVER *** [Qs 7c 8s 9d] [6s] w00t
bayne_s shows a flush, Queen high
allinnoouts shows a pair of Kings
bayne_s wins the pot (67,700) with a flush, Queen high
allinnoouts stands up
bayne_s stands up
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot 67,700 Rake 0Board: [Qs 7c 8s 9d 6s]
Seat 2: bayne_s (small blind) showed [9c Ts Tc 2s] and won (67,700) with a flush, Queen high
Seat 7: allinnoouts (big blind) showed [2d Kd Kh 9s] and lost with a pair of Kings

8 comments:

lj said...

congrats! you run gooot! :)

cmitch said...

Congrats - nice work!!!

Shrike said...

Excellent! Congrats.

Schaubs said...

Cool!!

Chad C said...

Bayne owns that tournament!

Miami Don said...

Well done you wanna be Euro Donk.

smokkee said...

nice win. i saw how u went out of the Bodonkey last night. ouch

Peter said...

Nice blog! More people should read it. If you want, you can register your blog Pokerweblogs.com. .It is free and and it automatically updates when you do an update, so visitors of our site can see when you updated your blog. The big advantage is that it will attract much more visitors to your blog.

Greets Peter