Tuesday, January 08, 2008

No Skillz

PLO with Bloggers was funnier than I expected.

Spent the 1st hour of tournament trying to figure out who knew how to play with 4 cards and picking up smaller pots.

Was in decent shape until I dumped a lot of chips to Columbo on flop where he had nut straight and higher straight redraw. I did have 2nd straight and live flush draw but my higher straight redraw pushed Columbo up a notch too.

Drizz crippled me later when the 3rd consecutive orbit he raised my BB AKQJ managed to lose to AKJT rather than chop the 42% of time it should.

Mookie is tonight 7:00 Pacific, password Vegas1. I unlike RecessRampage am willing to accept that I will only accumulate 7 points in order to spend time on virtual felt with fellow bloggers.

4 comments:

Shrike said...

Fun playing with your sir. When I sat down to your right with my large stack, I knew to be *very* careful and avoid big pots without the goods. I did have the honour of busting you simultaneously along with Easycure once you got crippled, which was a nice side benefit. :)

Unknown said...

After the cards got flipped up I immediately thought "chop".

Wish I could have done something more with the chips :(

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Good for you. I, on the other hand, have decided to dedicate myself to earning points.

Sed The Icon said...

bayne whats your email info??