Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Latest Prop Bet

Bayne: why have I made more money in each of my BBT cashes than you have made total?
sirfwalgman: luck?
sirfwalgman: i will defeat you
sirfwalgman: in both rankings
sirfwalgman: AND
sirfwalgman: cash
Bayne: side bet on the cash?
Bayne: all I hear is crickets
sirfwalgman: lol
sirfwalgman: ok
sirfwalgman: when is BBT3 over?
sirfwalgman: like 10 weeks?
sirfwalgman: lol
sirfwalgman: 50 bucks says I P@WN you in both stats
Bayne: I win if I win either?
sirfwalgman: yes
Bayne: it is bet
sirfwalgman: your doomed

He had to end it with "your" instead of "you're".

Seems like easy money, I only have to win one of 2 categories, I am currently 71.5 behind in points but $692.78 ahead in cash.

Waffles tilt is so easy to exploit, is it wrong that I have used altruisitic Hoy Synopsis to profit in this manner?

5 comments:

RaisingCayne said...

Wow. Appears to be a massively +EV prop bet, with you holding such a demanding lead in the cash category. Good luck!

lucko said...

So Waffles is the Worst Prop Better Ever too? Who knew?

RaisingCayne said...

Oh, and I sincerely hope I was neither of the "negEV" players from your last post. (But wouldn't be surprised if I was.) I was wholly lost playing that skillz game last night. I felt like a child, constantly being completely unaware of the optimal decision. (Although, it appears I was not alone in my incompetence of this particular game.)

Good luck in the Mookie tonight!

StB said...

Damn enablers!

mookie99 said...

So who's staking Waffles for this prop bet?