Thursday, April 03, 2008

No More G rating

Went out of $4k when my flopped top set, 2nd flush draw ran into nut flush draw that hit.

Went out of Mookie at midway point, 1st KQs jammed my BB and I felt priced in with AA. Rivered flush left me short before my table move.
Blinds 100/200 I have 420 behind when Al raises hammer from SB, I have mellowed over time but when BB is priced in to call with ATC is a hammer raise a good idea?
This time it was because although my 2 cards were 8+ a 7 hit river and I was done.

Somehow I won Dookie, I was shorty a long time but it is my normal path to PLO victory.

Played blogger cash for a little while but was tilty, one time I flopped a set it was against shorty flopped straight.
This exchange happened after fuel button raised a hammer and ended up cracking KK.

Bayne: fuel ran away
Bayne: so now I will not be trying to lay bad beat
Anonymous: cocksucker
Anonymous: and i can quit playing. no money is sweeter than his.

On posisitve side:
Donkette: are we half in the cash game????
Donkette: see we are ahead
Bayne: I topped off
Donkette: damn we are way ahead now

So on positive half my losses are covered.

Eventually my tilt spiral led me here:

Full Tilt Poker Game #5889666659: Table Archway (6 max) - $10/$20 - Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 3:49:30 ET - 2008/04/03
Seat 1: OlliPolli ($380)
Seat 2: EskaborReturns ($5,449)
Seat 3: ScHnibL0r ($2,098)
Seat 4: bayne_s ($750)
Seat 5: MIKEYSHEMP ($2,000)
Seat 6: Erich Kollmann ($6,464), is sitting out
OlliPolli posts the small blind of $10
EskaborReturns posts the big blind of $20
The button is in seat #5
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to bayne_s [5d 8h 7c 6s]
MIKEYSHEMP: nice read
Mikey was a little tilted because he lost with top set to a gutter but not to me
ScHnibL0r folds
bayne_s calls $20
MIKEYSHEMP calls $20
OlliPolli calls $10
EskaborReturns checks
*** FLOP *** [6h 5h 6d] This is good flop for my hand but my redraw sucks
OlliPolli checks
EskaborReturns checks
bayne_s bets $80
MIKEYSHEMP calls $80
OlliPolli folds
EskaborReturns folds
*** TURN *** [6h 5h 6d] [8d] Sweet turn if it had to be above 6 then 8 is good
bayne_s bets $240
MIKEYSHEMP raises to $960
bayne_s calls $410, and is all in
MIKEYSHEMP shows [4h 2c Ac 7h]
bayne_s shows [5d 8h 7c 6s]
Uncalled bet of $310 returned to MIKEYSHEMP
*** RIVER *** [6h 5h 6d 8d] [5c] Dodged his 1 out come to poppa
MIKEYSHEMP shows a straight, Eight high
bayne_s shows a full house, Sixes full of Eights
bayne_s wins the pot ($1,537) with a full house, Sixes full of Eights
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $1,540 Rake $3
Board: [6h 5h 6d 8d 5c]
Seat 1: OlliPolli (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 2: EskaborReturns (big blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 3: ScHnibL0r didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: bayne_s showed [5d 8h 7c 6s] and won ($1,537) with a full house, Sixes full of Eights
Seat 5: MIKEYSHEMP (button) showed [4h 2c Ac 7h] and lost with a straight, Eight high
Seat 6: Erich Kollmann is sitting out

Riverchasers is Thursday but am annoyed my bankroll managment leak returned.

3 comments:

UnTiltable said...

Congrats on the Dookie. Nice double with the house. That is the sick thing about Omaha, seems like you always have to sweat that last card no matter how strong your hand is (got rivered by a str flush last week with quads..lol).

PokahDave said...

I feel violated from last nights Dookie! Nice comeback...

Fuel55 said...

10/20PL - NICE!!!!!!!!!