Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Skillz?

During stud 8 I got checkraised on 5th, level was 200/400 and raise was another 137.
I had A4577 (4 diamonds), raiser had A26TK and was determined to represent split Aces I guess. I bricked twice in both directions. Desperate raiser hit a T and made Final Table.

I used to think Donkette was most aptly named blogger but she has improved and I have a new leader: FishyMcDonK

FishyMcDonK showed [Th 8h Ah Js]


EP he limped this fine hand from UTG +1, Miami Don raised and holding Ac2c7h7d I decided to reraise to isolate Don who I had outchipped.

I overlooked the cutting edge O8 hand selection theory and the power of A8 for low, AJ for hi and power of 4 cards within span of 7 for hitting straight. Obviously putting in 1/4 of stack pre with obviously 2:1 true odds and Don and I providing additional 2:1 implied odds due to being short is correct move for a Fishy McDonK. Imagine my surprise when not 20 mins later this donktard was out.

Congrats to loretta8 for the final suckout of "skillz".

Riverchasers Mookie is next.

3 comments:

smokkee said...

half the HORSE games are just lame. i have no idea why HORSE is so popular.

"they" should come up with a combo of Omaha PL and Holdem PL mix game. those are really the only two games worth a damn. Maybe they already have it, i don't know.

lucko said...

As bad as bloggers are at NLH, they are actually worse at these games. Its funny to watch.

Shrike said...

lucko is right!