Sunday, April 13, 2008

Muck KK on Sundays

ME Freeroll, KK lost to 86s on K84 flop, in fairness to opponent flush draw on flop.
$2.5k Guarantee PLO I bubbled FT with KKJ9 ds on button running into AAK in BB, sadly A and K on flop ended it for me.
I went out of DD B when KK lost to QQ, I flopped a King but was four flushed.

Can someone explain why QQ is such a bad holding in NLHE but every time someone commits half their stack pre with AQQ against my AA xx ds they suck out a Queen?

MATH is at 7 Pacific.

Full Tilt sweat pants pictured last week do not really include "IronMan" across the Ass.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If they had Ironman across the ass, I could see Recess jumping at them! :-)

You can do it my friend...

I've got confidence in ya.

:-)

KrazyBangs said...

Talk about one way to show off your Buns of Steel.

Mitchell Cogert said...

Bayne:

You didn't have an email, so I'm using your comment post instead...

I am writing a No-Limit poker book called "Tournament Poker: 101
Winning Moves" for beginning and intermediate level poker players and I wanted to see if you'd like to provide comments before the book is released on May 1st.

The reason I'm contacting you is that you play the game and you will
have a good idea if it is helpful.

The reason I wrote the book is not because there is not enough
information on how to play the game, but because the information is scattered throughout a gazillion books, articles, forums, etc. I
wanted one place for the top moves and I'm hoping this book will
provide help for players.

If you are interested I can email you the pdf. Please let me know. My site is www.apokerexpert.com.