Saturday, April 19, 2008

No Longer Bridesmaid



Finally after many cashes in DrPauly's PLO tourney I broke through for the victory. I laid many sick beats at the final table cacking AA in Mean Gene and I_CrackQuads hands before I dwindled to 2 BB and began comeback.

Some of my plays may appear donkish but when you look here or below you might think I have a small clue what I'm doing.



Pathetic thing is Friday night after this final table performance in the $4k I was reading bluff
to figure out how many points I earned and what it meant for standings.


The $2.5k exit was just gross, I suspected big stack was stealing but he called my preflop jam. I had QJJ9 ds he had A874 ds ( 1 live). He flopped top 2 pair and his live flush draw and I was done.


4 comments:

Gene said...

Frickin' Omaha. I flop top set and after the cards got turned over I think I was a 70-30 dog. But congrats!

jjok said...

congrats man....well done

lj said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

lucko said...

Keep up the good work!