Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Reality Show hierarchy

A 13 year old girl's television priorities are:

1) Miley Cyrus hosting (CMT awards I think)
2) Finales rate higher so "The Biggest Loser"
3) American Idol
4) Dancing With The Stars

Red Sox at Yankees better be over before Idol results tonight or there will be hell to pay.

CracknKK crippled me in Skillz when my 4 to flush after 4 added 4 to low + gutshot after 5th and finished with a fabulous bad 8 low no pair that lost to 44 and slightly better low that she had bet every street.

Tom Jefferson finished me off when my hidden KK J up lost to his hidden TT J up. Me being short made me too tempting as a bounty for him to fold after he had completed and I raised.

Bodog ended badly for me at the halfway point when yestbays TT rivered my AA all in pre. I had made a loose call earlier with K8s against evil wonka, wish I knew what it was but something about cadence of bet screamed weakness so I called and flopped K but turn and river QQ left me sitting with a short stack.

Tom went on to seize 2nd due to clearly either not understanding the TOC prize structure or having zero confidence in his NLHE game in making a deal with Hoy. Congrats on seat Hoy.

1 comment:

NumbBono said...

Very interesting, I see Sed (I think) on the list at #2 on the Bronze Level for All Games.