Tuesday, June 17, 2008

w00t My 1st Chat warning

While watching LJ win ME seat I got annoyed with a player begging in chat so I copied a little of chat and sent it to chatabuse@fulltiltpoker.com

Ethan1221 (Observer): doc
Ethan1221 (Observer): can u plz send me 5 $

FullTilt sent this response:

Hello ,
It has come to our attention that you have been abusing your chat privileges at the tables. We value all players and wish to cultivate an environment in which they can play without being harassed or called names at the tables. A copy of the offending chat is shown below:

16-Jun-2008 00:33:47 doc ill split 50% of winnings
16-Jun-2008 00:33:11 plz man 02A9A7AA:068 150 Seat Main Eve
16-Jun-2008 00:32:01 plz man 02A9A7AA:068 150 Seat Main Event Guarantee
16-Jun-2008 00:31:49 can u plz just send me 5 right now

Please be advised that future infractions of this nature may cause your chat privileges to be revoked for an extended period; repeated infractions may result in the permanent suspension of your chat privileges. We thank you for your cooperation in this matter, and wish you best of luck at the tables.

Regards,
Cetiner
Full Tilt Poker Support

I replied a little shocked that I was blamed for the chatter I was complaining about but then remembered that FullTilt does not make enough money to pay for Support and IT improvements so has to make a choice. The deadline for this choice is TBD

Support,

I was not the one begging.
Or was I sent a copy?
Bayne

Latest response:

Hello Bayne,
Thank you for your response.As stated in previous email sent to you with a copy of the chat, which shows that you were begging at the table. As a first time infraction you only received a warning about begging at the tables. Please be advised that future infractions of this nature may cause your chat privileges to be revoked for an extended period; repeated infractions may result in the permanent suspension of your chat privileges.We thank you for your cooperation in this matter, and wish you best ofluck at the tables.
Kindest regards,
George
Full Tilt Poker Support

My quest to help Chad get all chat banned will now come to an end.

What is over/under for amount of bonus I will be awarded as apology?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to say nothing with an over/under of $100.

Because these guys can't even recognize a chop negotiation at all.

Just say to hell with it.

IT

Bayne_S said...

Hello Bayne,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.

I sincerely apologize for the confusion and misunderstanding. Upon
receiving your original chat complaint, it appears that you were indeed
mistakenly sent a warning email intended for another player. I have
reviewed your account in full, and would like to assure you that this
mistake has been rectified and a note placed on your account reflecting
this error.

While we cannot divulge exactly the consequence Ethan1221 received, rest
assured we have taken appropriate action. Full Tilt Poker is strongly
against begging at the tables. Our site terms clearly state " 'Begging'
for money (real or play) at tables is forbidden and may result in the
suspension or termination of the offender's account."

Again, I apologize for the confusion and any inconvenience this may have
caused.

Julius_Goat said...

OK, now you must follow up with an email to FT Support.

Ask them for $5.

Astin said...

It's about time they got around to this! I don't know how many times I've e-mailed support complaining about your begging.

"Please man, I just need like $10 bux for craps. The table is HOT, I know I'll be on a 45 minute heater!"

Or was the Recess?

Evy said...

Dear Full Tilt Poker Support:

I accept your apology.

P.S. Can I borrow $5?

- Bayne