Friday, June 06, 2008

80 Degrees

For the 1st time since Christmas the tip of my pink made contact with the palm of my hand. Physical therapist measured 2nd joint bend at 80 degrees (left pinky does 90) so 2nd joint is pretty close to recovered. 1st joint still dips 20 degrees when I try to straighten. So I have a new fun splint to sleep in.

In 48 hours I board flight for Las Vegas and I am bummed to learn that Mookie will not be able to make it due to sick kids. All parents know what germ collectors kids in daycare or school are but hopefully the little mooks will get better quickly.

There as been quite a storm kicked up over Donkette borrowing and not repaying.
As disclosure I sent her a little money in April, heard a few stories in IM about delays with FullTilt deposits and how setting up paypal was different. I was also told I was being mailed shirt and check and got many IMs "surprised" it had not arrived.

The lies are insulting, the delayed or non-payment of money minor. I just can't work up that much anger over this because I loaned money to someone with an addictive personality who I once conceded was the worst poker player amongst bloggers. I have chronicled my bankroll swings and it is perfectly obvious to all that bad loans are not my biggest leak when it comes to bankroll management.

I do however wish to apologise to anyone that was swindled after I came to realize the loan was bad and kept quiet.

2 comments:

Wwonka said...

umm I seem to be missing something.
I am assuming you and OTHERS lent Donkette money?


the Donkey Show.

lucko said...

Can I get a loan?