Monday, June 02, 2008

My Humiliation is complete

The most HUMILIATING of my many public humiliations has occurred.
I lost a prop bet to Waffles :

Your Player ID: bayne_s
Date and Time: 2008-06-02 00:58:47
Transfer Number: 01F7A447
Transfer To: SirFWALGMan
Amount: $50.00

I lost the fishpool prop bet to Lucko without ever seriously contending.
(Congrats to LJ for 2nd)

I played another BBT without a win getting stupid aggro with A8o at Final Table bubble.

I can only conclude I have become a aggro-donkey.

9 comments:

Shrike said...

Nice score! Congrats.

Alan aka RecessRampage said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

smokkee said...

vn cash bayne

lj said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

SirFWALGMan said...

haha nice donkey.. you still could not beat me though.. BWAHAHAHAHA...

lucko said...

Nice win, but brutal, brutal prop bet loss.

Unknown said...

That has to be the most BRUTAL loss ever. Congrats on the Fitty! Maybe Karma was paying you back for the pain and humiliation!

Nice try last night on the Big Game.

Keep the faith!

IT!

Matt said...

Surely that will take a bit away from the sting of the prop bet loss, but just barely.

Congrats.

Fred aka TwoBlackAces said...

Nice score in the fiddy! Congrats!