Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Biggest NLHE cash in a while

I entered FTOPS #15, I scored 5 KOs and finish 203 of 2616 but top 153 paid.

This is an automated message sent from Full Tilt Poker.

Your Player ID: bayne_s
Date and Time: 2007-11-18 20:45:30
Transfer Number: xxxxxxxxx
Transfer From: pvanharibo
Amount: $171.44

Status: PROCESSING

Fortunately I made a deal with a luckbunny to swap a percentage of net. Late in tourney LJ was amongst the leaders but lost a race, had a pp suck out a set on flop only to see the bigger pp resuck on turn for higher set then have QJ knock out her JJ. I had visions of playing Blackjack with John Daly and Charles Barkley during the next blogger weekend.

Mad props to MiamiDon for 3 picks he gave on BuddyDank Radio, if gambling were legal I might have wagered on Rams, Jags and Pats as Don suggested. I might have also decided to create a cheap 5 play parlay to include the obvious Pats-Bills over and the Steelers to cover against J-E-T-S.

My Big Game play was not stellar, Jordan managed to tilt me raising me off hands had one flopped straight that I was certain was dead after not only did river pair the board but also but a 4th diamond on board. He later fell victim to some astinbayneage when he dared called my preflop raise with AK with his QJ. I decided after he dared re-raise my c-bet to punish his top 2 pair jam by sucking out a gutshot straight on river. Soon after went broke with JJ on Ten high flop when Chip had KK. Despite this relatively early beat Chad won Lucko's pool with me as Horsey.

My BBTwo futility continues tomorrow at the MATH
Tournament: Mondays at the Hoy
When: Every Monday. 10pm ET
Game: NLHE Deepstack
Buyin: $24+2Password: hammer

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Technically, you hit your Ten on the turn. On the hand with four diamonds, I had bottom pair of 6s. You were way ahead.